I think we should start with ...

Repeal The Patriot Act

Undo the invasion of privacy set forth by the overzealous Bush administration. Please restore our right to privacy.

341 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    @marcusnelsonAdmin@marcusnelson (Admin, Change For Us) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AurusProAurusPro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who's voting on this and why? This is a good example of the negative reaction to anything Bush. Not that I wouldn't like to see it revised or repealed, people simply must realize that this is sooo far from being our biggest priority right now. I don't get it. War is way down at the bottom, while this sensationalism is on the top. Don't forget your scalpel, people, and put away the hatchet.

• scottdscottd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmm, I hate the patriot act, but not sure that's the number one priority right now. I also hate the DMCA too, but if Obama needs to spend political capital on something, i think heathcare and energy policy will affect more Americans positively. Show some success on those issues (and the economy), and Obama can do anything he wants with a broad, enduring mandate the lobbyists can't oppose.

Feedback and Knowledge Base